7/25/12

I'm proud to be called a gay rapper

HOMO:music
Le1f in Wut

Hip hop fans, get ready for Gay New York Rapper  Le1f.

Le1f explained to Fader
"I am gay, and I'm proud to be called a gay rapper, but it's not gay rap. That's not a genre. My goal is always to make songs that a gay dude or a straight dude can listen to and just think, This dude has swag. I get guys the way straight rappers get girls. I'm not preachy. The best thing a song can be called is good." - Le1f via


Boy, you got swag in this video. (And some moves too)

(AND we love your Pokemon man)


Check out Le1f's video bellow  



More images from Wut after the jump



Click the image to enlarge
Le1f in Wut

Le1f in Wut
Le1f in Wut

Le1f in Wut

Le1f in Wut

Le1f in Wut


Great Job Le1f! 

We can't wait to see this in the video bars. 

Click HERE for more Le1f 




Real Time Analytics