9/9/11

Congrats Richard Carlbom


Congratulations to Richard Carlbom! He is the new campaign manager for Minnesotans United for All Families!   (the team working to defeat the anti-equality marriage amendment)

Click HERE to follow MUAF on facebook.





Here is his open letter from MUAF's Facebook

Dear friends,

I am honored and humbled to share with you first the news that I have been chosen as
the Campaign Manager for our effort to defeat the constitutional amendment banning
marriage for same-sex couples.

I will officially start on September 24th (when I visit an exciting event in Saint Cloud,
MN – you should join me), but can’t wait to get started on this critically important work
we are all about to do together.

We are going to get to know each other over the next few weeks and months – and share
a common experience like none other. Our efforts working together will lead to victory in
2012.

Currently, I am serving as Communications Director for Saint Paul Mayor Chris
Coleman. Prior to this, I managed Congressman Tim Walz’s 2010 re-election campaign
and served as his finance and political director in 2008. I started my organizing career
when I was elected Mayor of Saint Joseph, MN (serving from 2005-2007).

It is time to get to work. We have a lot to get done, but I know it will be a lot of fun
working with each and every one of you.

Sincerely,

Richard Carlbom
Minnesotans United for All Families

P.S. We need you to encourage your friends to follow us on Twitter and join us on
Facebook.
Real Time Analytics